- As good corporate citizens, we will carry out our business activities in consideration of the Earth’s environment, constantly aiming to preserve our natural surroundings, conserve energy, and recycle resources. In addition, we will take every step to ensure that our activities do not pollute the environment.
- In collaboration with our customers and associated companies, we will seek to make practical use of industrial waste, actively promoting environmental-related businesses, such as resource conservation. Through these efforts, we aim to contribute to the realization of a recycling-based economy.
- In our business activities, we will observe all environmental-related laws and regulations and industry standards with which we fully concur, and any other requirements.
- We will establish an environmental management system to implement and constantly evaluate our environmental protection activities, and will demonstrate creativity in targeting continuous improvement in all environmental endeavors.
- Through internal education programs, we will promote a thorough understanding of our environmental policy, thereby raising the environmental awareness of our entire staff.
Current Environmental Concerned Activity in TTESA
- Paperless Office Environment (Document Management Systems)
- Saving Electricity (5% decrease - low consumption lighting)
- Consolidated Logistics Activity (Transport planning- consolidation to minimize fuel consumption and CO2 emissions)
- Green IT (Information Technology)